Search This Blog

Friday 17 September 2021

ROC Fashion Part 2

 

Well, here it is, my mid month inspiration for the River of Creativity Challenge Blog, fitting the theme of Fashion. I have a great love of Victoriana, especially womens clothing of the era, so much so i have even reproduced the style in my daughters Concourse D’Elegance gowns, sucker for a bustle, i am lol




I think its my love of everything Victorian that inspires my love of steampunk and industrial too. Hope you like the journal page, i was debating whether to add more but im currently loving the contrast of white against the dark background so for the minute its being left x x

Pop over to riverofcreativity.blogspot.com and show us what fashion conjures up for you, or enter your art piece from your own social media using the hashtag #rocfashion05 #riverofcreativity05

No comments:

ROC TEAM MEMBERS

“Hex” Deck Saturday!

   I thought is would be fun to give our “Hex - Tech Tuesdays” a whole new meaning, so today I have for you all “Hex Deck Saturday” This pro...