Search This Blog

Friday 25 June 2021

ROC Parent and Child


 I’ve used water soluble oil pastels to create my next River of Creativity challenge piece which fits perfectly with this months theme of Parent and Child.

I’ve loved doing this as ponies are another passion of mine and caring for the three that we own certainly keeps us on our toes. Seeing the foals come into their own at this time of year, getting braver by the day and venturing further from mums side, always inspires me to try and capture a fleeting glimpse!

What does the theme Parent and Child say to you?

Enter the challenge over at riverofcreativity.blogspot.com or from your own social media site using the hashtags #riverofcreativity and #rocparentandchild02 all craft styles welcomed

No comments:

ROC TEAM MEMBERS

“Hex” Deck Saturday!

   I thought is would be fun to give our “Hex - Tech Tuesdays” a whole new meaning, so today I have for you all “Hex Deck Saturday” This pro...